Every injured person has a story. Every story includes friends, family members, and loved ones affected by an injury. Whether you were in a minor car wreck or lost a loved one because of medical negligence, your story is one that should be told. At the Law Office of Mike Campbell, we want to know your story and how we can help tell it to those who can act to prevent it from happening again.
We believe that the only way to make the world a safer place is to share these stories, put a face to victims of negligence, and prosecute those who have done them harm. We know that our clients and their families trust us with their stories during the most vulnerable times in their lives, and we will do everything we can to honor and respect that trust.
If you want to know more about us, take a look at what we stand for, what our mantra is, and what our values are:
Our Firm’s Mantra: What We Live By
“What we have done for ourselves alone dies with us, what we have done for others and the world remains and is immortal.”
— Albert Pike, Esq. (1809-1892)
Our Firm’s Mission Statement: What Guides Us Daily
We represent victims of negligence and we aim to make the world a safer place by prosecuting those who have harmed them.
Our Core Values: How We Live Our Mantra and Mission Statement Out Every Day
- We only take cases that we will take to trial.
- We treat every client with respect and dignity.
- We represent people hurt by the recklessness and negligence of others and we do not defend insurance companies.
- We do not file meritless lawsuits.
- We are brutally honest and transparent at all times and in all interactions.
- We practice the tenets of leadership everyday – integrity, equality, initiative, and responsibility.
If you think we might be a good match for you or your loved one, do not hesitate to contact us.